Networker

Re: [Networker] No unique Netbios name

2005-08-24 15:31:08
Subject: Re: [Networker] No unique Netbios name
From: Tim Mooney <mooney AT DOGBERT.CC.NDSU.NODAK DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 14:22:48 -0500
In regard to: [Networker] No unique Netbios name, Ekstrom, Jeffery said (at...:

Has anyone on this list experienced anything similar?

Jeff-

See my email to this list from this past weekend, that has "7.1.3" and
"DNS" in the subject.  Read through the thread it spawned -- there were
some great responses, even as late as yesterday.

Pay special attention to Peter's email and my response to it; it provides
a better workaround (but it's a pain nonetheless).  Several people that
posted in that thread are clearly displeased by the change Legato made,
and calling in to support and registering the problem would help add
urgency to the issue.

You can access the archives at

Tim
--
Tim Mooney                              mooney AT dogbert.cc.ndsu.NoDak DOT edu

"signoff networker" in the