Networker

Re: [Networker] Certification on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4?

2005-08-12 07:04:23
Subject: Re: [Networker] Certification on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4?
From: Stan Horwitz <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 06:58:25 -0400
On Aug 12, 2005, at 12:50 AM, Terry Lemons wrote:

Hi Patti

A source in NetWorker Product Management asked me to share that NetWorker 7.3, targeted for the end of 2005, will indeed support NetWorker server and storage node for RHES 4 and SLES 9. Support for SLES 9 client is already in the NetWorker Software Compatibility Guide and support for RHES 4 client
will begin soon.

Terry, does this support also include the Oracle module? This is something we need here for a database system that's about to go online on a RHES 4 server.
Is this something you could find out from your Legato source? Thanks.