Networker

Re: [Networker] Novell: LGTpa50711 is fixed in v7.1.3

2005-01-11 13:59:07
Subject: Re: [Networker] Novell: LGTpa50711 is fixed in v7.1.3
From: Craig Ruefenacht <craig.ruefenacht AT US.USANA DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 11:53:52 -0700
There was an environment variable that needed to be set with the hotfix.
I was perplexed by having to do this with the hotfix and assumed that
they would remove its need when incorporated into Networker.

The environment variable is NSR_SUPPORT_NETWARE_4X, and you need to set
it to 1 before you start Networker.

In my startup script (on HPUX 11i), I have this at the beginning of the
"start" clause:

        NSR_SUPPORT_NETWARE_4X=1
        export NSR_SUPPORT_NETWARE_4X

If your Networker server is on Microsoft Windows, you need to set the
environment variable in the system properties.

--
Craig Ruefenacht
UNIX Systems Administrator