Networker

Re: [Networker] How to copy the savesets from a tape to a different tape?

2004-12-16 07:53:18
Subject: Re: [Networker] How to copy the savesets from a tape to a different tape?
From: "Maarten Boot (CWEU-USERS/CWNL)" <Maarten.Boot AT NL.COMPUWARE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 13:52:19 +0100
Note:

Cloning and Cloning is not the same.

Cloning in nsrclone is 'real cloning' and MUST have a clone pool as target
Cloning in nsrstage is 'not real cloning' and CAN have a clone pool as target
but also a backup pool as target.

By the way thanks to a mail from Davina some time ago.

maarten

Maarten Boot,
Compuware Europe B.V.
Hoogoorddreef 5