Networker

[Networker] Cloning multiplexed volumes

2004-12-13 16:44:16
Subject: [Networker] Cloning multiplexed volumes
From: Brian Huffman <bhuffman AT INCYTE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 16:43:51 -0500
All,

    I know this has been discussed before, but how are people doing
cloning of savesets that are multiplexed?  I have a pool that holds all
of my "Full" backups and I want to do clones on my fulls each week.  I
did a command similar to the following, but I think it may still be
doing the savesets one at a time.  I thought that since I did a whole
volume, it would be able to read all the savesets at once.

/usr/sbin/mminfo -q "sscreate>=$LASTWEEK,pool=Full" -r volume
|/usr/sbin/nsrclon

e -b"Full Clone" -f -

Or should I simply find the volumes that I want and then pipe it all of
the ssids that are on that volume?

Thanks for the help!

Brian