Networker

[Networker] semi-emergency

2004-10-29 18:18:47
Subject: [Networker] semi-emergency
From: "William M. Fennell" <william.fennell AT CHANNING.HARVARD DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 18:17:46 -0400
Hi,

I have a tape library + 5 tape drives.  Someone ran a nsrjb -I
while someone else was running a scanner .  The nsrjb -I was
killed via control-C.  No I have these  tapes in tape drives and
one in the arm.  I have rebooted the server twice and nothing changes.
I kicked off a small back up to see if the arm would put away the tape
it has and return it
then get a new tape.  That failed which makes me think my weekend
backups will fail.

If anyone can help with this I would be very grateful.
I'm running Solaris 8 and networker 7.1

Thanks,

Bill

--