Networker

Re: [Networker] semi-emergency

2004-10-29 18:43:47
Subject: Re: [Networker] semi-emergency
From: "Werth, Dave" <dave.werth AT GARMIN DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 17:42:54 -0500
Bill,

Have you tried power cycled the library to reset it?  Can you use commands
from the front panel of the library to clear the arm?  It would help to know
what kind of library it is so someone who's familiar with it can make some
specific suggestions.

After clearing the library you probably should run the following to reset
the library:
        nsrjb -HIv

David Werth
Garmin AT, Inc