Networker

[Networker] Error message: "you must reboot to restore this file"

2004-10-18 10:25:57
Subject: [Networker] Error message: "you must reboot to restore this file"
From: Thomas Staudenmaier <thomas.staudenmaier AT ZKD.BWL DOT DE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 10:24:56 -0400
Hello List,

I am trying to get the disaster recovery to work on Networker Server 6.1.4
running on Windows NT 4 Service Pack 6.
Up to now I had no successful recovery at all. I don't even get to the
Windows login screen after the reboot.
I guess I'm doing it all by the book (install Windows, setup the disks,
network configuration and users, install the service pack and the
networker).
mmrecov and nsrck -L7 work fine. Then I try to recover SYSTEM STATE and C:\
partition. For some files from C:\ there is the error message
  "<file> you must reboot to restore this file"

What is the meaning of this error; what do I do to get rid of it?
Has anyone done a successful DR with NW 6.1.4 and Windows NT, how did you
do it?

Any response appreciated.