Networker

Re: [Networker] Upgrading: To 7.1.2 or to not 7.1.2

2004-10-07 03:43:05
Subject: Re: [Networker] Upgrading: To 7.1.2 or to not 7.1.2
From: Vince Howard <V.Howard AT WANSBECK.GOV DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 08:47:23 +0100
Paul,

I upgraded to 7.1.2 on my UNIX server (no storage nodes) and all
clients, then found that some Windows clients (Win2k/XP) were not
backing up, downgrading these back to 7.1.1 resolved the issue. Just
something for you to be aware of.

Best regards,

Vince
Vince Howard
Programmer/UNIX Systems Administrator
IT Section
Wansbeck District Council
Front Street West
Bedlington
Northumberland
NE22 5TU
UK
Tel (DDI): +44 (0)1670 843472
fax: +44 (0)1670 843486 / 843484
e-mail: v.howard AT wansbeck.gov DOT uk
they are addressed.  If you have received this e-mail in error
please notify the originator of the message.

This e-mail message has been scanned for the presence of
computer viruses.

states them to be the views of  Wansbeck District Council.

Wansbeck District Council Web Site is : www.wansbeck.gov.uk