Networker

Re: [Networker] MMINFO Questions

2004-07-09 04:39:22
Subject: Re: [Networker] MMINFO Questions
From: Philippe MICHEL <philippe.michel AT THALES-IS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 10:48:55 +0200
Jack Lyons wrote:

> I want to find all the volumes that are not in my library, so I thought this
> would work:
>
> Mminfo -s server -q "!location=library"
>
> But it seems to ignore the ! and gives me the same results as
>
> Mminfo -s server -q "location=library"

"!near" will select volumes that are not in any library.
If you have only one, it will be the same as the (non working)
"!location=library".

> We stagger our full backups over a weeks period.  I would like to pull all
> the full backups for two weeks ago backups.  I tried something like this:
>
> Mminfo -s server -q "savetime<3 week ago, savetime>1 week ago,level=full"
>
> but it gives me a non-overlapping range specified for `savetime' error

As other have already said, you have the inequalities backward.

You may want to use sscreate instead of savetime too, just in case some client
is misconfigured.