Networker

Re: [Networker] Dilemma with cloning?

2004-05-26 16:14:27
Subject: Re: [Networker] Dilemma with cloning?
From: Robert Maiello <robert.maiello AT THOMSON DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 16:14:14 -0400
If your manually cloning couldn't you:

a.) Sort the data to be cloned by media type.
b.) Clone it to the appropriate media type/clone pool.

Or am I missing something?   It would seem that, if your automatically
cloning by group your going to be limited somewhat.   While I don't have
mixed media we clone manually in order to get around some of these limitations.

Robert Maiello
Thomson Healthcare