Networker

Re: [Networker] Upgrade Networker from v6.x to v7.0

2004-05-24 12:56:09
Subject: Re: [Networker] Upgrade Networker from v6.x to v7.0
From: Kenneth Larsen <Kenneth.Larsen AT STERIA DOT DK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 18:57:30 +0200
Nothing really, besides the usual stuff, get a backup of your server, make
sure you can find the bootstrap in case you do need to go back. read up on
mmrecov, read the release notes, and any official documentaion there might
be on upgrading.
besides that I am not aware of any traps.
But the more config data you can take out of legato before you migrate may
just save you some headaches later.
Like do you use any special notifications ? copy them into a file so you
can reproduce them

But all this is just in case.

Med venlig hilsen / Regards
Kenneth Larsen
Steria
Tonsbakken 16-18
2740 Skovlunde
kel AT steria DOT dk - 44506261 - 26306261
With a revenue of 970  million Euro and more than 8,000 employees, Steria
is one of the top ten IT services companies in Europe.
Steria Denmarks ambition is to reach a yearly growth of 20% in the coming
3 years. Our focus expertise is in:  e-Business, e-Government,
Outsourcing, Infrastructure, CRM and Workflow.

Hendra Riyadi <hendrariyadi AT CBN.NET DOT ID>
Sent by: Legato NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU>
24-05-2004 05:25
Please respond to Legato NetWorker discussion; Please respond to Hendra
Riyadi