Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker 7.1 upgrade

2004-01-27 11:53:26
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker 7.1 upgrade
From: Les Yaw <yawles AT LUTHER DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 10:49:57 -0600
Good morning, Dennis,

What OS are you running on your server?
What type of tape drives are you running?

Just curious, why do you disable the pools?  We're fairly successful using
the client's browse times, removing the tapes when off-site storage is
needed (Monthly tapes stored for a year), then recycling the tapes when
they're expired.

Best regards,

Les Yaw
Luther College