Networker

Re: [Networker] NSR613 loosing auth codes

2004-01-18 14:03:22
Subject: Re: [Networker] NSR613 loosing auth codes
From: T M <loxley99 AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 14:03:16 -0500
Thierry,

I have never heard of this.  Did these auth codes just suddenly begin
disappearing by themselves, or is this now happening after some kind of
recently change to this 6.13 Server of yours?
My first instinct is to suspect that an updated anti-virus file may be
involved here.
Do you have any Cron jobs or Macros which run at around 00:00:00 which could
play into this?
Lastly, has there ever been an issue with your authorization codes in the
past?  Maybe you typed GRACE too many times, or added a module which needs
to be initialized. Have you loaded any new software packages on this
machine,or made any modifications to your NetWorker install of late?

I'm sorry I cannot be more helpful, but this is truly a new one which I have
never seen before!

Good luck