Networker

[Networker] Fw: [Networker] how can i control notification of Networker ?

2003-12-11 20:44:24
Subject: [Networker] Fw: [Networker] how can i control notification of Networker ?
From: 권상득 <ksdmin AT CDDATA.CO DOT KR>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 10:44:15 +0900
Dear Uwe Schafer ... thanks

i modified   /etc/syslog.conf .

# Start of lines added by NetWorker - DO NOT DELETE OR CHANGE THIS LINE
# installed by postinstall on Thu Dec 11 11:33:57 KST 2003
#daemon.notice                  /dev/console
          <--------------- modified ....****  it is a commentary !!!
daemon.notice                   operator
local0.notice                   /nsr/logs/summary
local0.alert                    root, operator
# End of lines added by NetWorker - DO NOT DELETE OR CHANGE THIS LINE
#

  my server is rebooted

but i don't know that it is right surely.  what do you think about it ?

see you my configure file !!

# ls -l syslog.conf
-rw-r--r--   1 root     other       1342 Dec 12 10:27 syslog.conf
#
# cat syslog.conf
#ident  "@(#)syslog.conf        1.5     98/12/14 SMI"   /* SunOS 5.0 */
#
# Copyright (c) 1991-1998 by Sun Microsystems, Inc.
# All rights reserved.
#
# syslog configuration file.
#
# This file is processed by m4 so be careful to quote (`') names
# that match m4 reserved words.  Also, within ifdef's, arguments
# containing commas must be quoted.
#
*.err;kern.notice;auth.notice                   /dev/sysmsg
*.err;kern.debug;mail.crit      /var/adm/messages

*.alert;kern.err;daemon.err                     operator
*.alert                                         root

*.emerg                                         *

# if a non-loghost machine chooses to have authentication messages
# sent to the loghost machine, un-comment out the following line:
#auth.notice                    ifdef(`LOGHOST', /var/log/authlog, @loghost)

mail.debug                      ifdef(`LOGHOST', /var/log/syslog, @loghost)

#
# non-loghost machines will use the following lines to cause "user"
# log messages to be logged locally.
#
ifdef(`LOGHOST', ,
user.err                                        /dev/sysmsg
user.err                                        /var/adm/messages
user.alert                                      `root, operator'
user.emerg                                      *
)
# Start of lines added by NetWorker - DO NOT DELETE OR CHANGE THIS LINE
# installed by postinstall on Thu Dec 11 11:33:57 KST 2003
#daemon.notice                  /dev/console
daemon.notice                   /nsr/logs/messages