Networker

[Networker] SQL Blocking

2003-11-04 09:50:16
Subject: [Networker] SQL Blocking
From: James Lusby <james.lusby AT RUESCH DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 09:47:01 -0500
When I am doing a full backup on one of my SQL servers, it appears that
Networker is blocking itself.  It the possible or could there be another
problem I am not seeing?  Both the Networker and SQL server are 2000
advance.  Networker is 7.1 and the SQL module is 3.1.1.32.  SQL is not
running any jobs around this time.

Thanks
James

Here is a copy of the an error log our SQL box makes

BLocking Detected DT & Threshold
02 Nov 2003 09:19:03:737 / Threshold @ 59 second(s)

*** BLOCKER(S) CAUSING THE PROBLEM ! ***

ID              Status          Blk             Station
User            DBName          Program         Command
CPU             IO
 69              runnable           0              RLSQL
CCT\SYSMSS       AR               NetWorker        BACKUP DATABASE
719             7496
 69              runnable           0              RLSQL
CCT\SYSMSS       master           NetWorker        BACKUP DATABASE
125             7496
 69              runnable           0              RLSQL
CCT\SYSMSS       master           NetWorker        BACKUP DATABASE
266             7496
 69              runnable           0              RLSQL
CCT\SYSMSS       master           NetWorker        BACKUP DATABASE
656             7496

.. Victim of the blocker(s) above ..

ID              Status          Blk             Station
User            DBName          Program         Command
CPU             IO
 52              sleeping          69              RLSQL
CCT\SYSMSS       AR               NetWorker        BACKUP DAT
31                0
Lead Blocker: