Networker

Re: [Networker] Archiving and Pools; NDMP and Pools

2003-10-20 11:58:46
Subject: Re: [Networker] Archiving and Pools; NDMP and Pools
From: Deb <nw AT TICKLEME.LLNL DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 08:56:43 -0700
Ahhh, yes, now I see.  And if I'd read the Sysadmin Guide prior to
my purchasing the NDMP licenses, instead of trusting my SE (big
mistake), I would have been smarter about the purchase.  Live and
learn.  Now I have to go back and make another purchase (should we
decided to follow-up on this in the end).

Thanks for taking the time to explain.

deb

At 11:31:11, on 10.20.03:
Cracks in my tinfoil beanie allowed lemons_terry AT emc DOT com to seep these
bits into my brain:,