Networker

Re: [Networker] Independent Full Backup

2003-08-13 05:23:34
Subject: Re: [Networker] Independent Full Backup
From: dbhasin AT HSS.HNS DOT COM
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 14:48:24 +0530
Hi,
Let me clear the scenarion,
I am taking a Full Backup Set 1 to be kept at my localtion only for
restorations
and I need to take another set Set 2 which I need to trasfer to some remote
location like Chennai
now if I take Set 2 and than incremental backups it will rely on Set2  ( I
dont want this dependency )
for the time being I am taking Full Set1 and than Full Set2 and than
incremental backups which removes dependency on Set1 and I am able to move
Set1 to remote location but these 2 sets are taking a long time so how can
I take Set 1 as independent set without dependency of incremental except
cloning.
Regards/Deepak

"Maarten Boot (CWEU-USERS/CWNL)" <maarten.boot AT nl.compuware DOT com> on
13/08/2003 14:04:32