Networker

[Networker] OffTopic: SNS E-news

2003-07-11 17:29:39
Subject: [Networker] OffTopic: SNS E-news
From: Oscar Olsson <spam1 AT QBRANCH DOT SE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 23:29:32 +0200
I'm sorry for posting Off-Topic, but I'd really appreciate some feedback
on this. Please reply off-list unless you feel that your reply is of
really general interest to the subscribers.

After posting to this list, I have received several spams called "SNS
e-news" that have been addressed to the E-mail address I use to post on
this list. Its a storage-related spam, more or less. Either way, its spam.
A week back, I received another spam telling people to register (opt-in)
to receive further spam from them. However, I still receive spam from
them. Am I the only one experiencing this on this list?

FYI, I have also e-mailed BTs abuse-department, with no success so far.

//Oscar