Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker

2003-07-07 11:52:45
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker
From: "Day, David" <david.day AT CENTERPULSE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 10:42:15 -0500
>I am new to Legato, and I was wondering if someone has a how to guide
>on setup a backup strategy for a Test Lab.

Goto www.legato.com
Select:
  services and support
  online documentation
  manuals

Select Networker for (your OS)

There are several very good PDF guides available for download including one
on Disaster Recovery.

If you have specific questions on using agents (database backups, email, SAN
etc) post those questions here.  Be sure to include relevant details with
your environment when posting questions.  This list represents a very wide
variety of implementations.

A lab is a wonderful place to mess with backups.  Many of us have to learn
new systems in production environments which is often unforgiving.

Enjoy
David