Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker 7.0 and recycling between pools

2003-05-29 16:35:16
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker 7.0 and recycling between pools
From: "Neild, Jim" <Jim.Neild AT SSHA.ON DOT CA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 16:34:36 -0400
In our environment AS 3.x is better for us.  6.1.3 would be a better
choice, however, 6.1.3 does not support NDMP and 6.2 is BAD, hence 7.0.
Environment is test, so we are working out bugs.

I know there are patches for AS 3.x, however, none were available on the
FTp as of a few days ago.  Other than this recycling issue, 7.x and 3.x
seem to be running quite well.

Cheers,
Jim