Networker

[Networker] Legato's Web base "eKnowledgebase"

2003-02-24 14:19:44
Subject: [Networker] Legato's Web base "eKnowledgebase"
From: "Day, David" <david.day AT CENTERPULSE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 13:19:36 -0600
Fortunately I have support through Legato because unfortunately, this tool
is giving me little help with some current issues.

I did hear about Legato's Primus Knowledge Solutions.  I have not received a
callback from my sales rep but is anyone aware if this is or will be
available to customers?  Hopefully, it is something that will soon be
available.

My guess is the tool is new and not even all the techs at Legato know about
it.

Any insight is appreciated.
David