Networker

Re: [Networker] NDMP, SAN backups, tape libraries, etc.

2003-02-10 11:30:10
Subject: Re: [Networker] NDMP, SAN backups, tape libraries, etc.
From: Teresa Biehler <tpbsys AT RIT DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 11:24:07 -0500
Joe,

Thanks for the response.  The information you provided brought up some
additional questions.

o Can you describe in more detail what you are doing for snapshotting?
o What version of Networker are you using?
o Do you know if other Networker features are expected to be included in
later releases of the NDMP client?

Thanks.
Teresa