Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula blocks Auto-clean function on Tape Library

2017-08-01 19:43:36
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula blocks Auto-clean function on Tape Library
From: David Westfall <david.westfall AT red-inc DOT us>
To: Jim Richardson <jim AT securit360 DOT com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2017 19:13:24 -0400
I would also like to know how to get tapes unmounted after a job.  I have a Virtual Tape Library (VTL) between my system and a Physical Tape Library (PTL) and the VTL will not write to the PTL until the tape is unmounted.  I know that tapes are kept mounted for faster access time for the next job, but the mount time for a VTL is seconds.

Dave W