Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] [9.0.0] Disabled Jobs don't show in log, "run"-Command nor in Job table

2017-07-20 09:41:55
Subject: [Bacula-users] [9.0.0] Disabled Jobs don't show in log, "run"-Command nor in Job table
From: Uwe Schuerkamp <uwe.schuerkamp AT nionex DOT net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 15:40:35 +0200
Hi folks,

I have a few jobs that I run manually from time to time and so I've
set them to "Enabled = False" in their job definition.

It seems that as of 9.0.0, running these jobs no longer shows up in
bacula's log nor in the Job table. Also, they're not listed in the job
list anymore when I simply type "run", however when I type

run job="<disabled job name>"

they're still recognized.

Everything worked fine in 7.4.4, is this a bug or a feature?

All the best & TIA,

Uwe

--
Uwe Schürkamp | email: <uwe.schuerkamp AT nionex DOT net>