Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Delete canceled Job

2017-07-18 07:02:29
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Delete canceled Job
From: Wanderlei Huttel <wanderleihuttel AT gmail DOT com>
To: Oliver Werner <oliver.werner AT kontrast DOT de>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 08:01:33 -0300
Hello Oliver

It's not possible exclude only 1 job from the tape, you need to exclude all jobs from the tape, or maybe do something not usual but it works.
Run a migrate Job and move all important jobs from the tape to another Tape if your LTO6 has more than 1 drive, or use some pool in disk.

Best Regards

Wanderlei Hüttel

Hi,

I’ve canceled one job because it was duplicated. 1 TB of this Job was written to LTO6 Tape.
My question is now, how can i delete this 1 TB Data? Its possible?

Thanks for the tips :)

OLIVER WERNER

Kontrast

Kontrast Communication Services GmbH
Plange Mühle 5, 40221 Düsseldorf, Germany

Fon  +49-211-91505-6011
Fax  +49-211-91505-530
www.kontrast.de

Die gesetzlichen Pflichtangaben finden Sie unter
www.kontrast.de/kontakt/impressum

German_Design_Award

Wir freuen uns über die Nominierung für den German Design Award!
Warum und wofür erfahren Sie hier.