Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula largest installations ever

2017-07-10 12:19:17
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula largest installations ever
From: Jason Voorhees <jvoorhees1 AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 11:18:26 -0500
Hello bats:

I was wondering if you can share any of your biggest Bacula
deployments you ever made. I mean anything like "I use Bacula to
backup thousands of desktops/servers", or "I have a backup
infrastructure with Bacula for more than 30TB of data being backed
up".

It's just that I want to know how robust and scalable Bacula might be
compared to other competitors such as TSM, HP Dataprotector, Backup
Exec, among others.

This is because one of my customer want to backup more than 2,000
desktops and a backup software is under evaluation.

Thanks in advance for your comments, if any.