Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Change ClientRunBeforeJob script based on scheduler

2017-05-24 06:53:55
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Change ClientRunBeforeJob script based on scheduler
From: Heitor Faria <heitor AT bacula.com DOT br>
To: Wanderlei Huttel <wanderleihuttel AT gmail DOT com>, Carlo Filippetto <carlo.filippetto AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 07:52:57 -0300 (BRT)
Hello, Wanderlei,

You are right. But I still think having a e.g. "ClientRunBeforeJobDiff", is a benefical new feature, since you might need to use different pre-backup binaries or scripts. Sometimes is not that practical to change them.
Maybe we can take a look on the code and propose a patch.

Regards,

Enviado do meu Telefone LG