Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Forcing Single File Per Job in Rotation

2017-05-23 18:56:13
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Forcing Single File Per Job in Rotation
From: Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org>
To: Jim Richardson <jim AT securit360 DOT com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 18:55:11 -0400
On May 22, 2017, at 6:45 PM, Jim Richardson <jim AT securit360 DOT com> wrote:

Wanderlei,

I want the detailed volume labels, I don’t want to recycle then, I want them overwritten, purged, or whatever the terminology is.  I do want to keep the weekly volumes for 14 days and the daily volumes for 2 days.

I know you want the detailed volume labels.

Why?

Bacula keeps track of what is where and when, so you don't have to.

--
Dan Langille - BSDCan / PGCon
dan AT langille DOT org