Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Forcing Single File Per Job in Rotation

2017-05-22 18:57:49
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Forcing Single File Per Job in Rotation
From: Wanderlei Huttel <wanderleihuttel AT gmail DOT com>
To: Jim Richardson <jim AT securit360 DOT com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 19:56:57 -0300
Hello Jim

I have a script in my github that can help you a create a new one to use in an Admin job and delete the expired volumes.

Best Regards

Wanderlei Hüttel

Wanderlei,

I want the detailed volume labels, I don’t want to recycle then, I want them overwritten, purged, or whatever the terminology is.  I do want to keep the weekly volumes for 14 days and the daily volumes for 2 days.

Jim Richardson

CISSP CISA

SecurIT360