Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] two SD on a server

2017-05-15 10:56:05
Subject: [Bacula-users] two SD on a server
From: Thomas Franz <franz AT dssgmbh DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 15 May 2017 16:35:51 +0200
Hello,

in our opinion it is the best way to have one storage daemon for each
storage device (more stable if one device ist lost etc.)
Our configuration ( see below) works, but I have a problem with bconsole.
In this configuration the status command of bconsole only shows the
first storage !!!
The second storage ist only shown if I change the "Address" , for
example with the domain of a second network device ( Address =
backup.seconddomain ).
I don't understand this behavior and I don't like my hack .

director.conf:

Storage {
   Name = LTO-3-Changer
   Address = backup.domain
   SDPort = 9103
   Password = "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"
   Device = LTO-3
   Media Type = LTO-3
}

Storage {
   Name = LTO-7-Changer
   Address = backup.domain
   SDPort = 9104
   Password = "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"
   Device = LTO-7
   Media Type = LTO-7
}

Any idea ?

Best regards

Thomas

--
Thomas Franz

Data-Service GmbH
Beethovenstr. 2A
23617 Stockelsdorf
Amtsgericht Lübeck, HRB 318 BS
Geschäftsführer: Wilfried Paepcke, Dr. Andreas Longwitz, Josef Flatau