Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] BAT compiles with qtcreator but not with make

2017-05-11 09:25:18
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] BAT compiles with qtcreator but not with make
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: David Westfall <david.westfall AT red-inc DOT us>, bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 15:24:40 +0200

OK great. I am glad your problem is solved.

Best regards,

Kern

On 05/10/2017 08:03 PM, David Westfall wrote:
I got it to compile by using a different computer.  The computer I was using was upgraded from openSUSE 13.2 to 42.1 to 42.2.  So I am guessing that a package or library no longer controlled by a package is on the system and causing the problem.

Thank you for the help.

--
David Westfall
Red-Inc Email - David.Westfall AT Red-Inc DOT us

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.