Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] cleaning is so manual!

2017-04-07 14:55:41
Subject: [Bacula-users] cleaning is so manual!
From: "RAT" <robert3t AT netzero DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2017 18:53:37 GMT
I have a tape labeled CLN001 and I have cleaning tape defined as such but it never seems to get used.
To clean, I stop bacula, mount cleaning tape, it cleans, I unmount & restart.  Sometimes (I think) I tell the robot to clean.
Anyways, on Netbackup, it just auto-cleans every so many hours.  Is this what everyone experiences or am I doing it wrong again?

Robert Threet
http://yesistilluseperl.blogspot.com/

How To Lose Weight Fast (Drink This Daily)
HealthyHit
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3232/58e7e081d733160810aedst04duc
SponsoredBy Content.Ad