Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Delete old fileset resource

2017-04-06 12:37:56
Subject: [Bacula-users] Delete old fileset resource
From: Reinier Carmona Lizana <reinier.carmona AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2017 12:36:51 -0400

Hi all.

I recently did a restructuring in the definitions of the FileSets,
changing some settings, erasing some FileSets and creating new ones.

By doing some recovery tests I noticed that Bacula gives me the option
to recover a client with the previously used FileSet (Both the new fileset and the old one). That is, a historical list appears with all FileSets used by the client.

Hi all.

I recently did a restructuring in the definitions of the FileSets,
changing some settings, erasing some FileSets and creating new ones.

By doing some recovery tests I noticed that Bacula gives me the option
to recover a client with the previously used FileSet. That is,
a historical list appears with all FileSets used by the client. I am still using thist filesets but that change for a list of my servers.

Is there any way to upgrade it to erase that definition (which is no
longer in the bacula-dir.conf) so that recovery is done with the current
FileSet in order to avoid confusion?  The volume are in a LTO3-Ultrium tape.

Thanks in advance.