Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] backup-sd JobId 36: Error: dev.c:130 Unable to stat device /mnt/s3/consi-it-backup/: ERR=Permission denied"

2017-04-05 14:10:18
Subject: [Bacula-users] backup-sd JobId 36: Error: dev.c:130 Unable to stat device /mnt/s3/consi-it-backup/: ERR=Permission denied"
From: parthi <parthi_mr AT yahoo DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2017 11:10:08 -0700 (MST)
Hi,

Thanks for the update.

I fixed the earlier client issue which was due to non removal of the ash tag(#) that made it as a comment and not a config. Presently this is the error i receive "backup-sd JobId 36: Error: dev.c:130 Unable to stat device /mnt/s3/consi-it-backup/: ERR=Permission denied"

i have created a s3 bucket with a name consi-it-backup in my amazon cloud  and mounted the same in my ec2 instance that's running bacula director. I want to directly make use of s3 through s3fs in my ec2 instance. does s3fs is restricted only to root user ? how to make bacula to access the bucket ? Am i missing anything ?

Thanks
Parthi