Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Dell TL1000 IBM3850-HH7

2017-03-19 06:31:28
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Dell TL1000 IBM3850-HH7
From: "Roberts, Ben" <ben.roberts AT gsacapital DOT com>
To: Jim Richardson <jim AT securit360 DOT com>, "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2017 10:14:05 +0000
Hi Jim,

> I am using bacula-7.0.5-7 which looks like it was packaged for el7 in May of 2015. I will use the SPEC and related files from it with the latest source and see where things go.

If you're looking for newer el6/7 releases to avoid building from source, take a look at Slaanesh's COPR repository: https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/slaanesh/Bacula/. These include the latest releases since Jan 2017 and so will contain the btape fixes mentioned earlier in this thread.

Regards,
Ben Roberts

This email and any files transmitted with it contain confidential and proprietary information and is solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient please return the email to the sender and delete it from your computer and you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this email or its contents. This communication is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction. Any comments or statements made herein do not necessarily reflect those of GSA Capital. GSA Capital Partners LLP is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is registered in England and Wales at Stratton House, 5 Stratton Street, London W1J 8LA, number OC309261. GSA Capital Services Limited is registered in England and Wales at the same address, number 5320529.