Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Can't run bacula any more.

2017-03-14 02:43:57
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Can't run bacula any more.
From: "Erik P. Olsen" <epodata AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 07:42:13 +0100
On 2017-03-13 at 22:52:04 Richard wrote:

> What you have for privileges is what I would expect. My
> "grant_mysql_privileges" script has two lines - the first will do the
> "localhost" setup for the bacula user. Assuming that your script is
> lacking that, you might want to add it and try rerunning the script.
>
>  grant all privileges on ${db_name}.* to ${db_user}@localhost ${pass};
>  grant all privileges on ${db_name}.* to ${db_user}@"%" ${pass};

In my script the lines are:

use mysql
grant all privileges on ${db_name}.* to ${db_user}@localhost ${pass}
${ssl_options};
grant all privileges on ${db_name}.* to ${db_user}@"%" ${pass} ${ssl_options};
select * from user;
flush privileges;

Ups, I now see that a semicolon is missing after "use mysql".
I'll add it and rerun the script:
Oh it won't let me do the "use mysql;" Access denied.

--
Erik