Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Can't run bacula any more.

2017-03-13 18:31:41
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Can't run bacula any more.
From: "Erik P. Olsen" <epodata AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 23:30:36 +0100
On 2017-03-13 at 16:07:35 Richard wrote:

> [...]

MariaDB [(none)]> use mysql;

Database changed
MariaDB [mysql]> select * from user where User='bacula' \G
                  Host: %
                  User: bacula
              Password:
           Select_priv: N
           Insert_priv: N
           Update_priv: N
           Delete_priv: N
           Create_priv: N
             Drop_priv: N
           Reload_priv: N
         Shutdown_priv: N
          Process_priv: N
             File_priv: N
            Grant_priv: N
       References_priv: N
            Index_priv: N
            Alter_priv: N
          Show_db_priv: N
            Super_priv: N
 Create_tmp_table_priv: N
      Lock_tables_priv: N
          Execute_priv: N
       Repl_slave_priv: N
      Repl_client_priv: N
      Create_view_priv: N
        Show_view_priv: N
   Create_routine_priv: N
    Alter_routine_priv: N
      Create_user_priv: N
            Event_priv: N
          Trigger_priv: N
Create_tablespace_priv: N
              ssl_type:
            ssl_cipher:
           x509_issuer:
          x509_subject:
         max_questions: 0
           max_updates: 0
       max_connections: 0
  max_user_connections: 0
                plugin:
 authentication_string:
      password_expired: N
               is_role: N
          default_role:
    max_statement_time: 0.000000
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

> and:
>
>    select * from db where User='bacula' \G

MariaDB [mysql]> select * from db where User='bacula' \G
                 Host: %
                   Db: bacula
                 User: bacula
          Select_priv: Y
          Insert_priv: Y
          Update_priv: Y
          Delete_priv: Y
          Create_priv: Y
            Drop_priv: Y
           Grant_priv: N
      References_priv: Y
           Index_priv: Y
           Alter_priv: Y
Create_tmp_table_priv: Y
     Lock_tables_priv: Y
     Create_view_priv: Y
       Show_view_priv: Y
  Create_routine_priv: Y
   Alter_routine_priv: Y
         Execute_priv: Y
           Event_priv: Y
         Trigger_priv: Y
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

> The first should show two records - both for User "bacula", but one
> for Host "%" and one for "localhost" -- with (most) everything set to
> "N".
>
> The second should also show two records, same Host and User values
> and Db "bacula", but with everything (except the "Grant" privilege)
> set to "Y".

There doesn't seem to be one for "localhost".

--
Erik