Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] btape fill failure on HP LTO6/4 drives

2017-01-29 17:25:32
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] btape fill failure on HP LTO6/4 drives
From: "Roberts, Ben" <ben.roberts AT gsacapital DOT com>
To: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>, Allan Black <Allan.Black AT btconnect DOT com>, "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 22:23:51 +0000

This is very interesting to hear, I was just about to upgrade my backup boxes to 11.3 this month. I’ve been ignoring the EOT error for a long time since it has no impact on my ability to take or restore backups, but I shall look forward to confirming your findings in the near future.

Regards,

Ben Roberts