Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Need some advice with Mac OS X 10.8.5

2017-01-25 18:48:17
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Need some advice with Mac OS X 10.8.5
From: Dan Langille <dan AT langille DOT org>
To: Ralf Winkler <ralf.winkler AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 18:47:15 -0500
On Jan 25, 2017, at 3:48 PM, Ralf Winkler <ralf.winkler AT gmail DOT com> wrote:

Dear all,

it has been a while since I worked with  Bacula.
My last installation was in 2007.

I installed Bacula on a RHEL 7.3 and it works fine.
Now I want to backup my Mac too, the OS version is 10.8.5.
I need to keep the old version because of some programs on my Mac.

I tried to install the FD with homebrew at first.

I used MacPorts on OSX.  https://dan.langille.org/2011/04/02/getting-bacula-running-on-my-macbook/
--
Dan Langille - BSDCan / PGCon
dan AT langille DOT org