Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] frequent segfaults

2017-01-24 13:45:28
Subject: [Bacula-users] frequent segfaults
From: Craig Shiroma <shiroma.craig.2 AT gmail DOT com>
To: Bacula Users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 08:44:08 -1000
Hello All,

Within the last 3-4 weeks, our Bacula 7.0.5 on RHEL 6 has experienced bacula-dir segfaults once or twice a week.  Before that everything ran fine.

Memory and CPU look fine on our Director server.  Nothing has changed on the server before the segfaults started happening as far as I can remember other than possibly a few more jobs being added.

What is the best way to troubleshoot the cause of these segfaults?

Best regards,
Craig