Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Baculum: Cannot add non-admin users

2017-01-15 16:46:33
Subject: [Bacula-users] Baculum: Cannot add non-admin users
From: Sergio Belkin <sebelk AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 18:45:09 -0300
Hi,

I use bacula 7.0.5, apache 2.4.6 and baculum-7.4.0-1.el7.centos.noarch

I have no problems configuring only an admin user. But I cannot add non-admin users:

This what I did:

1) Run wizard

So I get the following settings file:

type = "mysql"
name = "bacula"
login = "bacula"
password = "XXXXXX"
ip_addr = "localhost"
port = "3306"
path = ""

[bconsole]
bin_path = "/usr/sbin/bconsole"
cfg_path = "/etc/bacula/bconsole.conf"
cfg_custom_path = "/etc/bacula/bconsole-{user}.conf"
use_sudo = "1"

[baculum]
login = "admin"
password = "XXXXX"
debug = "0"
lang = "en"

EOF

Then I add a new user through web UI, and now users files is as follows:

cat /etc/baculum/Data-apache/baculum.users

admin:xxxxxxxxxxxx
esteban:xxxxxxxxxxx

Of corse I've obfuscated passwords.

When I try to login browser prompts me to enter user and password again

apache error logs:

[Sun Jan 15 18:20:56.469640 2017] [auth_basic:error] [pid 5322] [client 192.168.6.26:60056] AH01617: user admin: authentication failure for "/": Password Mismatch, referer: http://192.168.6.85:9095/

I've tried even using htpasswd by hand with no success.

Also I have bconsole file: /etc/bacula/bconsole-esteban.conf

Console {
    Name = "BaculaRestrictedUser"
    Password = "XXXXXXf"
    CommandACL = run,show,.client,.jobs,.fileset,.pool,.storage,.jobs,.bvfs_update,.bvfs_lsdirs,.bvfs_lsfiles,.bvfs_versions,.bvfs_get_jobids,.bvfs_restore,restore
    CatalogACL = *all*
    ClientACL = user-fd
    JobACL = somejob1,userjob
    PoolACL = Full-Pool
    StorageACL = VTL
    FileSetACL = somejob1-fileset,userjobFileSet3
    WhereACL = *all*
}

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance!'