Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Move content of a volume to another volume

2017-01-05 09:38:37
Subject: [Bacula-users] Move content of a volume to another volume
From: Lukas Hejtmanek <xhejtman AT ics.muni DOT cz>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2017 15:19:00 +0100
Hello,

is there a way in bacula to move all the data from one volume to another
volume in the same pool? I tried migrate job but it seems to be possible to
migrate only from one pool to another.

I just need to move off the data from one tape to replace the tape because of
error of the tape. But I do not want to change relabel a different tape,
I would like to replace volume name of the stored data, i.e., just move the
backup data to a different volume, update db and so on. Is there way?

--
Lukáš Hejtmánek