Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] No scheduled jobs - bacula 7.0.4

2016-09-29 10:43:16
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] No scheduled jobs - bacula 7.0.4
From: Marcin Haba <ganiuszka AT gmail DOT com>
To: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 16:42:17 +0200
Hello Kern,

I see the status schedule item in ReleaseNotes 7.0.0:

- status scheduled bconsole command with the following options:
   days=nn (0-500 default 10); limit=nn (0-2000 default 100)
   time=YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS
   schedule=xxx job=xxx

In manual there is the same information:

http://www.bacula.org/7.4.x-manuals/en/main/New_Features_in_7_0_0.html#SECTION00515000000000000000

I didn't check on 7.0.0 but it seems that it is 7.0.

Best regards.
Marcin

On 29 September 2016 at 16:11, Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com> wrote:
> If I remember right status schedule was added in 7.2.x.
>
> Best regards,
> Kern
>
> On 09/29/2016 02:57 PM, Mattinson David wrote:
>> I cannot see anywhere that status schedule is a valid command.  I suspect it
>> is translated to something like 'status storage', but I may be wrong on that
>> as my status storage doesn't mention scheduled jobs.  If you just want to
>> know the next scheduled jobs just do a 'status dir'.  The first few lines
>> should give you what you want.
>>
>> Dave
>>
>>> Hi ALL,
>>> I am trying to setup Bacula 7.0.4 on Ubuntu 16.04. I can take manual
>>> backups and run restore jobs successfully, however I am not been able to
>>> implement scheduled jobs
>>> although I have defined a schedule in my bacula-dir.conf.
>>> Issuing "status schedule" on bconsole yields "No scheduled jobs" , Here is
>>> my config
>> This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are
>> intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is
>> addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this email,
>> you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor
>> copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you
>> believe you have received this email in error. QinetiQ may
>> monitor email traffic data and also the content of email for
>> the purposes of security. QinetiQ Limited (Registered in England
>> & Wales: Company Number: 3796233) Registered office: Cody Technology
>> Park, Ively Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0LX  http://www.qinetiq.com.

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for
his friends." Jesus Christ

"Większej miłości nikt nie ma nad tę, jak gdy kto życie swoje kładzie
za przyjaciół swoich." Jezus Chrystus