Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] [Questions about Bacular Backup solution]

2016-07-12 01:20:29
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] [Questions about Bacular Backup solution]
From: "Yang, Yee Na (KR - Seoul)" <yeyang AT DELOITTE DOT com>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 05:19:15 +0000

Hello bacula users!

I have a question about the Bacula(community version) features.

Does it support “Infinite Block-level incremental backup” on the most recent version?

I assumed that it seems to be not supported, but would like to double-check.

Thanks in advance

Yeena

cid:image002.png@01D1D083.12406BC0

Best Regards

Yee-na, Yang

Consultant | Technology Group

Deloitte Consulting

6F., One IFC, 23 Yoido-dong, Youngdeungpo-gu, Seoul, Korea

Mobile: +82.10.5398.2567

yeyang AT deloitte DOT com | www.deloitteconsulting.co.kr