Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Problems With restore in Baculum

2016-07-04 14:54:32
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Problems With restore in Baculum
From: Marcin Haba <ganiuszka AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2016 20:53:36 +0200
Hello Caio,

Heitor is right. You need to define StorageACL directive in your
Console resource.

In the Console and Operators Guide and in README file you can find
description to this Baculum's feature. Here is link to this guide
chapter:

http://www.bacula.org/7.4.x-manuals/en/console/Baculum_WebGUI_Tool.html#SECTION00360000000000000000

There are also described necessary for Baculum minimal values to
define in Console resource (specially CommandACL values).

You can check if your restricted console settings work well by calling
bconsole with "-c config":

bconsole -c /etc/bacula/bconsole-username.conf

If you want to check the same on Baculum interface, you can use
bconsole web-terminal available at the bottom (button with label:
"show console").

All bconsole calls and outputs are also logged in debug file if the
debug is enabled.

Best regards.
Marcin Haba (gani)

On 4 July 2016 at 18:38, Heitor Faria <heitor AT bacula.com DOT br> wrote:
> Hello, Caio: I think there is also a StorageACL.
>
> Regards,
> Heitor Medrado de Faria  - LPIC-III | ITIL-F |  Bacula Systems Certified
> Administrator II
>
> 61 8268-4220
>
> www.bacula.com.br

> Enviado por TypeApp
>
> Em 4 de jul de 2016, em 1:17 PM, caio rebello
> <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com> escreveu:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm trying restore a backup on baculum, when i use the default user
>> (admin), my restore works fine, but when i try restore a file using some
>> user, i can't restore.
>>
>> I created a file on /etc/bacula/bconsole-username.conf, and in my
>> dir.conf, i created this line:
>>
>> Console {
>>     Name = "optika"
>>     Password = "@@@pass@@@"
>>     CommandACL = *all*
>>     CatalogACL = *all*
>>     ClientACL = *all*
>>     JobACL = *all*
>>     PoolACL = *all*
>>     FileSetACL = *all*
>>     WhereACL = *all*
>>  ScheduleACL = *all*
>> }
>>
>> Why i don't restore in some user, if this user has all permissions in acl?
>>
>> +
>> ________________________________
>>
>> |This was sent by caio.spassapan AT gmail DOT com via Backup Central.
>> |Forward SPAM to abuse AT backupcentral DOT com.
>> +

>> Attend Shape: An AT&T Tech Expo July 15-16. Meet us at AT&T Park in San
>> Francisco, CA to explore cutting-edge tech and listen to tech luminaries
>> present their vision of the future. This family event has something for
>> everyone, including kids. Get more information and register today.
>> http://sdm.link/attshape

"Większej miłości nikt nie ma nad tę, jak gdy kto życie swoje kładzie
za przyjaciół swoich." Jezus Chrystus