Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Problems With restore in Baculum

2016-07-04 12:38:42
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Problems With restore in Baculum
From: Heitor Faria <heitor AT bacula.com DOT br>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2016 13:38:03 -0300

Hello, Caio: I think there is also a StorageACL.

Regards,
Heitor Medrado de Faria  - LPIC-III | ITIL-F |  Bacula Systems Certified Administrator II

61 8268-4220

www.bacula.com.br

Enviado por TypeApp

Em 4 de jul de 2016, em 1:17 PM, caio rebello <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com> escreveu:
Hello,

I'm trying restore a backup on baculum, when i use the default user (admin), my restore works fine, but when i try restore a file using some user, i can't restore.

I created a file on /etc/bacula/bconsole-username.conf, and in my dir.conf, i created this line:

Console {
Name = "optika"
Password = "@@@pass@@@"
CommandACL = *all*
CatalogACL = *all*
ClientACL = *all*
JobACL = *all*
PoolACL = *all*
FileSetACL = *all*
WhereACL = *all*
ScheduleACL = *all*
}

Why i don't restore in some user, if this user has all permissions in acl?

+

+

http://sdm.link/attshape