Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bacula waiting for a mount request during restore

2016-06-19 05:14:22
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bacula waiting for a mount request during restore
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
To: Daniel <5960761 AT gmail DOT com>, bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2016 11:13:30 +0200
This is an OS issue and not a Bacula issue.  The message clearly says
that Bacula cannot find the file

/mnt/backup/month/Vol-0002

so either the Volume is not in the directory, or the directory is not
mounted on the SD where the error occurred (bakula-sd).  From what I
see, the Volume is most likely not in the directory.