Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] incr job dies with OOM error

2016-05-26 09:33:02
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] incr job dies with OOM error
From: Kern Sibbald <kern AT sibbald DOT com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 15:31:48 +0200
Hello Uwe,

A full backup does not require any cache of previously saved files, so
it consumes very little memory.  Only Differential and Incremental jobs
require the Director to send the full list of previously saved files
with their attributes to the FD.  That list requires something like 100
bytes per file previously backed up.

Best regards,
Kern