Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Base Level Backup

2016-05-17 22:30:05
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Base Level Backup
From: "Mark Casey" <mcasey AT pegasustech.com DOT au>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2016 12:28:53 +1000
I got it fixed

My understanding of JobDefs & Job is that the settings in Job will overwrite the settings in JobDefs, apparently I have mis understood this.

If I move the level out of the JobDefs and only define it in both the Jobs (one as Base and one as Full) it works
The base job appears as base and the full job appears as full

Thanks for your Help

Mark

>>> ViV332 <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com> 17/05/2016 7:15 PM >>>
Use Full, Incremental, or Differential level of backups. Bacula supports only this levels as i know.
http://www.bacula.org/5.2.x-manuals/en/main/main/Configuring_Director.html#7203

|This was sent by f.filippov AT rian DOT ru via Backup Central.

BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

Teach CanIt if this mail (ID 09QTp1NgU) is spam:
Spam:
Fraud/Phish:
Not spam:
Forget vote: